Buy More, Save More:
- Purchase 2 save $100
- Purchase 3 save $300
- Purchase 4 save $400
- Purchase 5 save $500 *Conditions Apply
• BrightSeries™ LED Lighting
• Reversible Door
• Humidity-Controlled Drawers: 2 Split-Width
• Non Climate-Control Drawers: 1 Full-Width
• Door Bins: 1 Dairy, 1 Fixed Full-Width, 1 Fixed Partial-Width Flip-Up Storage, 3 Adjustable Partial-Width Gallon
• LED Lighting
• Height: 65 3/4"
• Width: 32 3/4"
• Height To Top Of Cabinet: 65 1/2"
• Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees: 62 1/4"
• Depth Excluding Doors: 28 1/2"
• Depth Closed Excluding Handles: 30 5/8"
• Width with Doors Closed: 32 3/4"
• 10-year limited parts warranty on the compressor
Bought this 1 week ago, already had serviceman out 2 times - deli drawer falls off track, door hinge very noisy. Poor design, due to light which takes up room on the top shelf. Can't place anything high on top. Poor quality plastic drawers.
Got a couple weeks ago love deli draw to store lunch meat and cheeses.
Electric motor is starting to grind, fridge's becoming more noisy, may have to warranty, is there such a thing as a Maytag Repairman or are we a throw away Society with short life, just retired!
I'd give this refrigerator higher marks as I do like the design of the interior and exterior, but it is very noisy and the freezer grows icicles in one spot by the top of the door. We've had this for 3 months.
I've had this refrigerator for a couple months and I really like the space to store lots of food. The storage bins for fruits and vegetables are a little smaller than my last refrigerator but I like the center storage drawer that I didn't have. The only negative is it males a lot of noise.