Buy More, Save More:
- Purchase 2 save $100
- Purchase 3 save $300
- Purchase 4 save $400
- Purchase 5 save $500 *Conditions Apply
• BrightSeries™ LED Lighting
• Reversible Door
• Humidity-Controlled Drawers: 2 Split-Width
• Non Climate-Control Drawers: 1 Full-Width
• Door Bins: 1 Dairy, 1 Fixed Full-Width, 1 Fixed Partial-Width Flip-Up Storage, 3 Adjustable Partial-Width Gallon
• Door Bins: 2 Fixed Full-Width
• LED Lighting
• Height: 65 3/4"
• Width: 32 3/4"
• Height To Top Of Cabinet: 65 1/2"
• Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees: 62 1/4"
• Depth Excluding Doors: 28 1/2"
• Depth Closed Excluding Handles: 30 5/8"
• Width with Doors Closed: 32 3/4"
• 10-year limited parts warranty on the compressor
I bought this refrigerator in March, 2019 and it had problems from the beginning. It came with faulty thermistor and control boards, which had to be replaced. During the service call I also complained about icing in the freezer, which was later found to be due to a defective gasket in the door, so a new freezer door was ordered. This took several weeks, but the new door had some dents in the front. The repairmen offered to order yet another door, but I declined as I was afraid of getting another faulty gasket. Another problem was the deli drawer, which kept falling out when opened. The first repairman said that the rails were faulty and ordered new ones, but the drawer continues to fall out, which I suspect is a design flaw. When I complained to Whirlpool Customer ServiceI was told that they would not replace. The refrigerator "unless it was deemed unrepairable". I feel that it is unrepairable and would like a refund.
We bought this refrigerator in July, it took 9 weeks to arrive. the sleek meat drawer full width is a fantastic concept and the reason I bought this model. But it keeps falling off the track. I have had the repair men here three times and it just continues to happen. Also the unit has a problem with water freezing in the inner walls the entire length of fridge to the point the walls are pushing out and the upper right corner of freezer has now pulled apart. We have ordered a new, different model and now wait several more weeks.
Overall very happy but have one issue with the deli drawer. If you don't support it when pulling it out, it will drop out of the slides. Slides should be wider and better attached to the side. Would be better if made of metal or a stronger plastic.
Have owned 1 week, very noisy, with a whining sound. My 18 year old Kenmore was considerably quieter. I will say it seems to refrigerate okay.
Basic unit. Little noisier than expected. Even after attempts to lubricate, door creaks.