We Are Handy Appliances!

Handy Appliances was launched by the Bichin family in 1975 and is still locally owned & operated. We’re a bootstrapped and independent company with strong values that we convey through everything we do.

Handy Appliances is a multi-faceted business offering sales, service, parts & installation under one roof! Although we strive to be perfect, we are proud that 99% of our customers are very happy with our services. The other 1% can be found on our review pages.

Handy Appliances has always been giving back to the community. When you shop local, it helps us contribute back locally. You can find more about our community contributions on our community involvement page.

Behind every great company, there is a team. We are a team at Handy Appliances!