Buy More, Save More:
- Purchase 2 save $100
- Purchase 3 save $300
- Purchase 4 save $400
- Purchase 5 save $500 *Conditions Apply
• Store-N-Door® ice dispensing system
• BrightSeries™ LED lighting
• Temperature-controlled Wide-N-Fresh™ deli drawer
• Humidity-controlled FreshLock™ crispers
• EveryDrop® water filter
• FreshFlow™ produce preserver
• Strongbox™ hinge design
• FreshFlow™ air filter
• LED lighting
• Humidity-controlled drawers: 3 partial-width
• Spill-proof glass shelves: 1 Slide-out full width, 4 Adjustable half-width
• Temperature-controlled drawers: 1 Full-width pantry
• Door bins: 2 Fixed full-width gallon, 3 Adjustable gallon
• Factory installed ice maker
• Depth with door open 90 degree: 48"
• Depth closed including handles: 35 5/8"
• 10-Year limited parts warranty on compressor
Very noisy when dumping ice; sounds like a gun going off. Wakes us up in the middle of the night!!!
Bought the refrigerator about 5 months ago it was going good until the ice maker stop working. We love the space and quality just a little disappointed the ice machine stop working. When this was working I was happy with the quality of the refrigerator being quiet and the ice machine wasn’t as loud. I will be calling this in when I get back from travel overall the refrigerator has been good with our needs. The only reason I’m giving the refrigerator 3 stars is because of the ice machine breaking within 5 months.
Had a warranty issue and Maytag support went all the way with service. We had a non repairable issue and Maytag extended existing warranty and eventually replaced our 1yr old refrigerator at no cost. Great product Great customer service
I purchased two (2) Maytag Refrigerators, same model, for our two different houses in FL & PA in the last three (3) months. We like features, quality and warranty of it. Moreover, this model is made in the USA! Very satisfied
Delivered in Jun. For such an expensive fridge, it is noisy! It has an internal fan that operates while doors are closed and shuts off when opened. You clearly hear the fan start up when a door is closed and it continually whines as if a bearing is bad. Notified Maytag and a repair technician was sent to fix the problem. He stated that the sound is normal and he could not fix it. (Funny, every other electronic item in our house with a fan is completely silent!) Granted, the whine is not excessively loud, just a high pitched sound that is noticeable over all other everyday activities in the living area. Never have experienced this type of noise from a fridge before.