Buy More, Save More:
- Purchase 2 save $100
- Purchase 3 save $300
- Purchase 4 save $400
- Purchase 5 save $500 *Conditions Apply
• Temperature-Controlled Wide-N-Fresh™ Deli Drawer
• BrightSeries™ LED Lighting
• Passed 60 point AHAM (Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers) Sustainability Standards
• Door Bins: 3 Adjustable Gallon, 3 Fixed Partial-Width
• 1 Full-Width Pantry Temperature-Controlled Drawer
• 2 Half-Width Humidity-Controlled Drawers
• Door Bins: 2 Fixed Full-Width
• LED Lighting
• Height: 70 1/8"
• Width: 35 5/8"
• Height To Top Of Cabinet: 68 5/8"
• Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees: 48"
• Depth Excluding Doors: 29"
• Depth Closed Excluding Handles: 32 7/8"
• Width with Doors Closed: 35 5/8
• For more information please refer to dimension guide
• Second Through Tenth Year Limited Warranty (Compressor Only - Labor Not Included)
Purchased this appliance from Lowes. Installation was flawless and the fridge works great. As other reviewers have mentioned, the motor is a little louder than expected but, I understand it's normal. To early to comment on ice maker and temp changes in the crisper area. Will update after November.
I’ve had my refrigerator for a week now. It gets really cold which is great and keeps up with ice production for a family of four. Only thing I wish was different was the condiment shelves on the left side door are too shallow. If they could be deeper it would make storing items much easier.
I bought this fridge a month ago and it is exactly what I wanted. I had to order it online from Lowe's waited 2 weeks for shipping and delivery. This model is an updated version of a maytag fridge I bought many years ago. I love the redesign of the large pull tray shelf at the bottom. I love the ice cube option of crush or cube. The fridge is little noise when running you can barely hear it. I definitely made the right choice.
We ordered this refrigerator on December 22, 2018. It arrived on March 22, 2019. Maytag, why did it take so long? I have purchased Maytag appliaances before and have been happy with them. With this type of customer service, I doubt I'll ever purchase anything from Maytag ever again. The jury is still out on this appliance. It seems, every time I open the door and then close it, the motor starts ramping up again, like it's trying to play catch up. I hope that's not indicating a problem. It's noiser than any other refrigerator I've had.
I bought this fridge a month ago and it is absolutely been the nicest thing I have bought for my kitchen in a long time! All I can say is way to go Maytag! You knocked it out of the park with this one!!