• Child Lock
• Smart Digital Leakage Sensor
• 2-Stage Filtration
• Hidden Heat Element
• Digital Water Leakage Sensor: Detects Water Leaks Before They Happen and Shuts Off the Dishwasher to Prevent Water Damage
• Nylon Racking
• 2 Piece Silverware Basket
• Upper Rack: 2 Cup Shelves, 2 Adjustable Tines (Adjustable to 3 different positions)
• Lower Rack: 1 removable plate support, 2 fold down tines
• Cutlery Sleeves
• Rinse Aid Refill Indicator
• Cycle Progress Indicator
• Last Cycle Memory
• Five Sensors (Digital Water Leakage, Overflow, Sanitize, Turbidity, Water Fill)
• 60 Hz
• 15 A
• 265 kWh/yr
• Five (5) Year Limited on Printed Circuit Board and Interior Nylon Racks
• Lifetime Limited Warranty on Stainless Steel Door Liner and Tub for Leakage
I just submitted a review of the terrible dishwasher.
I accidentally gave it five stars but I should have given it ONE STAR.
I bought this model. In the first two months it had to be repaired TWICE as it was leaking water all over the floor.
I'm now into my third month with my fingers crossed.
Samsung should be ashamed of selling such junk.
This was purchased with our brand new home. A full set of samsung products (Washer, Drier, Fridge, Stove, Microwave range, Dishwasher). We got it all 18 months ago and no complaints about the other items but the dishwasher completely died in that time. Sure enough warranty is only for 12 months so no help from Samsung when I called in. Authorized repair person said the main gasket was done and the major replacement would be 350 for the parts plus labour, more than the cost of the unit itself. I dont know about anyone else but 18 months for an appliance is appalling . Especially when I had my whole house outfitted with the companies products. My only call in to Samsung resulted in them checking my serial number to tell me theres no warranty (thanks but i can already read that myself from the owners manual) and then giving me a number for a service provider. When the unit was working it didnt even do a great job of cleaning the dishes. Every load we did had to use the heavy duty setting just to get them clean, and I pre-rinse ALL dishes in my house before loading them. I had an awful experience being surprised with a nice replacement bill for another unit in the first year and a half. I will never buy another Samsung appliance again nor recommend them to anyone I know. Steer clear of these garbage units.
Have a break after extract 13 months after warranty period. Called the technician that charged me 80 bucks to figure out that I need 400 bucks in repair. Never again Samsung
I am astrounded by how noisy this dishwasher is. And on this page it daily?s quietest in its class... like a stream?! That is simply false. So disappointed with this product and I am a huge fan of Samsung normally but this has let me down.