Buy More, Save More:
- Purchase 2 save $100
- Purchase 3 save $300
- Purchase 4 save $400
- Purchase 5 save $500 *Conditions Apply
This lower oven rack is recessed to provide maximum cooking capacity, making it perfect for large items and holiday meals.
True convection uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for more consistent roasting and baking.
Auto Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity.
Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel finish keeps your range looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
The 10-inch Power™ Element allows for a slow, even saute and the intense heat for a seared, juicy steak.
• Left Front Element-Burner Power: 3000W/1400W
• Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 1200W
• Right Front Element-Burner Power: 3200W
• Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 1200W
• Power Preheat
• Power™ Element
• Convection Functions: Bake, Broil, Convection Conversion, Roast
• True Convection With Fan & Third Element
• Auto Convect Conversion
• Max Capacity Rack
• 12"/6" Dual-Choice™ element
• 3 Oven Racks
• AquaLift® Self Clean
• Selections: Audible Signal, Control Lock, Cook Time Indicator, Delay Start, Rapid Preheat, Sabbath Mode, Timer, Warm Hold
• 27 3/4" (70.5 cm) max. depth with handle
• For more information please refer to dimension guide
• Limited 10 Years Warranty (certain component parts only - labor not included)
I have friends who have this range and have had the opportunity to put it through its paces. When my mother needed needed a new range and fridge i new the range we would get her, so long story short we purchased one for her yesterday, one night and she is absolutely in love with the ease of use and the features it offers. Great product!
It's taking awhile to get used to the many push screen options available. Finding the drawer at the bottom very shallow and won't allow for any pans to be stacked.
I love the oven, especially the convection features, roast, broil, bake, and the light up when door opens, etc. I do not like that it is so hard to keep the glass-top clean, even though we are super diligent in wiping it down properly after each use, using the products and tools recommended, it is so hard; never thought I'd have to scrub the stove-top every single day, after every use. I am trying to cover up the areas of the glass top that I'm not using during a cooking session so the whole area doesn't get splashed and splattered with grease, food, water, etc. without creating a fire hazard.
Cookies time takes longer then on ordinary oven. I have online used it a couple of times so I am wondering if it is something that I am doing? Do I need to put the temperature higher.
I bought this a month ago and so happy loved my new oven