Buy More, Save More:
- Purchase 2 save $100
- Purchase 3 save $300
- Purchase 4 save $400
- Purchase 5 save $500 *Conditions Apply
Auto Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity.
The 8,000-BTU oval burner helps ensure even heating when you're cooking with oversized pots and pans.
• Left Front Burner Power: 16,000 BTU
• Left Rear Burner Power: 5000 BTU
• Right Front Burner Power: 10,000 BTU
• Right Rear Burner Power: 5000 BTU
• Precision Cooking™ System
• Reach-Through Handle
• Selections: Audible Signal, Cancel/Off, Clock, Control Lock, Convect Modes, Cook Time Indicator, Delay Start, Favorites, Language Conversion, Reheat, Sabbath Mode, Start Time, Timer, Warm Hold
• True Convection with Third Element
• Power Preheat
• Auto Convect Conversion
• 10-Year limited on the specific parts
nice for big parties works great sturdy and looks grand in new kitchen
Bought our stove about 6 months ago but haven’t cooked a whole lot as my kitchen is still under construction. When I’ve tried to use the digital buttons I’ve had to push the buttons repeatedly to get to the minutes or temperature I want. For instance to set the timer for 55 minutes I have to push the button 55 times. Holding it he button down May work for a few digits but you have to push really hard. Service Tech was just here and replaced the whole panel and said “that’s the way it is”. He says there’s no fix. There is a lot about this stove that I do like but fighting with the screen is rediculous. Takes a lot of strength!!!!
This is one of the most beautiful ranges I have ever had. It cook great and the ovens are fabulous. Thanks for making such a great product at a reasonable price.
I bought this a couple months ago. It's beautiful to look at and easy to use. I'm still learning. Ex. It has 2 timers 1 to stop cooking at minutes you want and 1 that reminds you every minute. It seams very solid, heavy duty compared to my last stove. So pretty I'm sometimes scared to use it and dirty it. I'm used to a drip pan and not sure how the stainless will clean over time.
Love the griddle even heat to cook the food. It cleans up easy with it non-finger smudges.