• Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 15,000 BTU
• Center Element-Burner Power: 20,000 BTU
• Right Front Element-Burner Power: 12000 BTU
• Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 6000 BTU
• Can sear, create a rapid boil or achieve high heat for wok cooking
• Single point electronic ignition and Flame-Sensing™ re-ignition
• White LED Backlit Knobs
• Low-Profile Design for traditional installations
• Brass burner with removable base
• Dishwasher safe
• 60 Hz
• 15 A
• Cutout Width: 35 1/4
The cooktop looks fantastic. I can have 5 pots on the stove at the same time, no problem. Love the BTU's, cooks fast! Easy to clean also.
I've been using my new JennAir 5-burner gas cooktop for about 2 months now. I previously had a different brand gas cooktop for 23 years that I was happy with, but replacement parts were no longer available.The grate on this cooktop sits higher over the flame than on my previous cooktop, so I'm relearning how to cook. Also, if use a large pan/pot on either front burner, the control knobs get hot from heat from the pan. The grates are very heavy.
Features are simplistic yet professional. Easily assembled and installed and works great
Happy with purchase. Look forward to using for many years
It is very beautiful for kitchen. For slow cooking it is most useful. We can do multiple dishes at same time.