• TwinFresh™ Climate Control System
• FreshFlow™ Air Filter
• 1 Full-Width, 2 Half-Width Non Climate-Control Drawers
• 1 Fixed Full-Width Gallon, 4 Adjustable Full-Width Door Bins
• Light-Guided Capacitive Touch Controls
• Soft-Close Crisper Drawers
• Multi-Point LED Theater Lighting
• Produce Preserver
• Variable Capacity Compressor
• 2 Half Width Upper Plastic Baskets
• Max Ice Option
• 60 Hz
• Bottom-Mount Refrigerator Pro Style Handle Kit W10250641
• Bottom-Mount Refrigerator Euro Evo/New Style Handle Kit W10250638
• 36-inch Stainless Steel Panel Kit for Fully Integrated Built-In Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator JPK36BNXESS
• 36-inch Stainless Steel Panel Kit for Fully Integrated Built-In Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator JPK36BNXEPS
• Cutout Width: 36"
This refrigerator is pretty but I’ve discovered now that I’ve had it for a while that it makes a lot of noise especially when filling water. Additionally the ice maker is probably the worst I’ve ever had. It can’t be contained except with a large container like a pitcher. Ice goes everywhere. And this may just be a matter of preference because I’m used to a side-by style, but I do not like the bottom drawer freezer or the compartments asbitsvhard to see what you have because food is stacked and find the freezer light to be inadequate. For the price of this refrigerator I expected much more.
We really like this fridge. The one thing that could really use improvement are the instructions and details available before the appliance is on site. I custom built the cabinets and found that the opening information was inadequate.
I bought thisn2 months ago. The stainless steel panels ready have dents from the screw behind
We bought two of these, LH and RH models, and couldn't be happier. The storage space and layout is very efficient and the adjustable shelves are very useful. Beautiful exterior and interior - a top of the line quality product.
I love the look of this fridge and the interior color and led lights are what drew me in. Unfortunately, the counter height depth makes the unit just to shallow. This is our first built in unit so I was spoiled by the bulky deep old style. I love the wood panel we had made to match the kitchen cabinets. I have not had this unit long enough to see how the winter holidays go but really don't imagine I will get a turkey thawed in this unit.