Buy More, Save More:
- Purchase 2 save $100
- Purchase 3 save $300
- Purchase 4 save $400
- Purchase 5 save $500 *Conditions Apply
• Right Rear Burner: 12,000 / 750 BTU Dual
• Left Front Burner: 18,000 / 750 BTU Dual
• Left Rear Burner: 12,000 / 750 BTU Dual
• Center Front Burner: 12,000 / 750 BTU Dual
• Center Rear Burner: 12,000 / 750 BTU Dual
• Bread Proof
• Convection Bake
• Convection Roast
• Cook Time
• Keep Warm
• Front Control
• Hidden Bake
• Bake Element: 3,300 Watts
• Broil Element: 3,300 Watts
• Convection Element: 3,380 Watts
• Adjustable Leveling Legs
• LED Display
• Number of Rack Positions: 5
• Extra Large Window
• Oven Light Type: Halogen (2 x 40Watts)
• Voltage Rating: 240 V
• Power Cord
• Depth: 25 7/8"
• Depth With Door 90° Open: 43 94/100"
• Oven Interior Height: 14 1/2"
• Oven Interior Width: 28 1/4"
• Oven Interior Depth: 16 1/2"
Just purchased the range and so far we like it. Lighting the duel flame burners is a little bit tricky and the ignition process seems a little backwards, but other than that so far, so good.
On the downside, cooling fan is noisy and comes on with just the cooktop (and oven, of course). Stays on for about 10 mins even after you turn everything off. Oven controls are tricky to learn, and user manual is not necessarily accurate (how to set the time; knob control layout). Knob controls are odd - why doesn't far right control front right burner? On the upside, burners get blazing hot or super low; oven capacity and big window are great; truly continuous grates are like adding counterspace; overall design is beautiful.
I have never had a gas range, I have had electric coil and electric glass top ranges (both slow to heat items) and induction cooktops (great at heating). So when we got our new home I was unsure of this beautiful new range, I have found it very easy to use and very efficient at cooking. It is sleek and modern with plenty of room to cook. Cleaning is not as simple as with a glass top range but once the metal has cooled it cleans up easily
We absolutely love this range. I own a cookie business and I was having terrible issues with my old oven. This one cooks evenly, there is a nice range of temperature when using the stovetop, and it?s easy to use. I love the fact that the temperature is shown digitally since that is not common with 36? ranges.
We have a new construction home and were able to move in with our new appliances and so far we completely love them. The delivery process was smooth and the range is awesome. Thank you!